Sasha Van Deurzen-Smith
I am passionate about helping people to face life's challenges with courage, creativity and self-care. Coaching will help you to:
- Remove psychological blocks preventing you from reaching your goals
- Help you to become more at ease with yourself
- Realize new possibilities in your life
Examples of clients I work with:
- People seeking greater self-esteem or self-acceptance
- Artists, musicians and other creative types seeking inspiration/motivation
- People who simply feel there is 'something missing' from their lives
- Emotional support alongside health and fitness programmes
- Anxiety management and motivational support
Training, Qualifications & Experience
I have an MA in Existential Coaching from the New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling, where I now lecture in coaching and I have been in private practice for 3 years.
I have a background in performance having worked professionally as a presenter and actor and as a result enjoy working with creative dilemmas. I have coached many creative artists including fashion designers, writers and singers helping them to find inspiration, confidence and a good work/life balance.
I am also fascinated with issues around self-esteem, self-acceptance and confidence and often write self-help articles on these topics. I work with people on building better relationships with themselves, improving confidence and sometimes simply just giving them a safe space to talk about themselves for a bit in a productive and caring atmosphere.
I also have experience in coaching individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and believe that coaching is a great alternative for such people who often benefit from a more pragmatic approach.